Corus Hotel Hyde Park – Afternoon-Tea in Hyde Park – Afternoon-Tea in London – Afternoon-Tea near Oxford Street
Free Superfast Reliable WiFi now available!
Afternoon-Tea in Hyde Park – Central London
Enjoy a scrumptious Afternoon-Tea in our relaxed Olio’s Bar or lounge, in Hyde Park, Central London.
Choose from our traditional Hyde Park Afternoon Tea menu or our Kensington Palace Celebration Tea (including a glass of champagne for an extra special treat).
We have a fantastic range of delicious teas to choose from including; traditional blends such as Earl Grey or Darjeeling, contemporary blends for example, Rooibos Orange & Eucalyptus and our exciting blooming teas featuring Dragon Flower.
All Afternoon-Teas include your choice of tea, scones, clotted cream & butter with preserve, cakes and tartlets and a selection of finger sandwiches.
- Monday – Friday: 1.30pm to 5.30pm
- Saturday – Sunday: 1.30pm to 5.30pm
For more information and reservations, please contact us on:
Tel: 020 7262 1404
Afternoon-Tea – Reviews
- Tea with jam and bread at Corus Hotel Hyde Park (Walpole Hops the Pond… – October 2012 by @KatieWalpole)
- Afternoon tea with Champagne at the Corus Hyde Park (Look Who’s Cooking Too – October 2012 by @loadstodote)
- Paddington Railway Station (0.4 miles)
- King's Cross Railway Station (3.2 miles)
- Marylebone Railway Station (1.2 miles)
- Victoria Railway Station (2.8 miles)
- Euston Railway Station (2.7 miles)
- Lancaster Gate (0.1 miles)
- Paddington Tube Station (0.4 miles)
- Queensway (0.4 miles)
- Bayswater (0.6 miles)
- Notting Hill Gate (0.8 miles)
- Marble Arch (0.8 miles)
- Bond Street (1.2 miles)
- Oxford Circus (1.6 miles)
- Heathrow Airport (16.4 miles)
- Gatwick Airport (33 miles)
- Luton Airport (33 miles)
- Standsted Airport (39 miles)
- City Airport (12 miles)