Directions & Contact
The Regency Hotel
Directions to Hotel
Leave M42 (J4). Take A34 to Birmingham. Cross first and second roundabout. At 3rd roundabout, double back. The Regency Hotel, Solihull is on the left.
Directions to The NEC Birmingham
Leave the hotel and turn left onto Stratford Road/A34 towards Monkspath Hall Road, at the roundabout take the first exit onto the M42, merge onto the M42 and then exit at junction 6. Keep right at the fork and then at the roundabout take the second exit onto S Way. Continue onto Pendigo Way and the NEC is on the left.
Please note that there are 275 free car parking spaces available at the hotel.
Please visit the official travel advice webpage of The NEC Birmingham for more and detailed info on how to get there from your destination.
Latitude: N 52° 23.453021’
Longitude: W 1° 48.424115’
The Regency Hotel, Solihull is easy to get too with convenient local transport connections including:
- Birmingham International Airport (8.3 miles)
- Solihull Railway Station (2.7 miles)
- Coventry Airport (19.6 miles)
- Widney Manor Railway Station (2.4 miles)
- Shirley Railway Station (2.8 miles)
- Birmingham International Station (8.7 miles)