The Old Golf House Hotel – The Grangemoor Restaurant & Bar – Restaurants in Huddersfield – Where To Eat In Huddersfield
The Grangemoor Restaurant & Bar – Huddersfield Restaurants
Our restaurant in Huddersfield has breathtaking views across the Huddersfield countryside and on a pleasant evening you can take in the landscape while enjoying a bite to eat in the restaurant or an alfresco drink on the lawns.
The comfortable Grangemoor Restaurant & Bar has an informal atmosphere and also looks across and opens out on to the attractive grounds.
The fresh and inviting environment is the ideal location to have an enjoyable family dinner or equally a more intimate dining experience in Huddersfield.
Excellent cuisine is served alongside a cosy, well stocked bar where lighter bites are also served, perfect for socialising or relaxing after a long day of meetings or exploration of the local Huddersfield area.
Traditional and international dishes are served as well as Sunday lunches, bar snacks, table d’hote and a la carte menus.
Breakfast is served in the Grangemoor Restaurant during the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7.00am – 9.30am
- Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 8.00am – 10.00am
Bar Opening Hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 10.00am – 12.30am
- Sundays: 12.00am – 10.30pm
Restaurant, room service and bar food is available to order:
- Everyday: 12.00am to 2.00pm / 6.00pm – 9.30pm
For more information and reservations, please contact our us on:
Tel: +44 (0)14 2237 9311
- Huddersfield Railway Station (4 miles)
- Leeds / Bradford Airport (22 miles)
- Manchester International Airport (39 miles)
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport (54 miles)